The Houthis, if anything, may actually be relishing US strikes. They are a “direct answer to the Houthi prayers to have a war ...
6hon MSN
Suspected U.S. airstrikes killed at least two people overnight in a stronghold of Yemen's Houthi rebels, the group said ...
The total cost of the US military’s operation against the Iran-backed Houthi militants in Yemen is nearing $1 billion in just ...
2d
Defense News on MSNUS sends F-35s to Middle East as strikes on Houthis continueThe U.S. military has deployed more of its most advanced fighter jets to the Middle East as it continues to strike Yemen’s ...
"The matter does not require denial, but rather laughing out loud," a senior Ansar Allah official told Newsweek.
Suspected U.S. airstrikes have pounded Yemen overnight. The Houthi rebels reported the bombings into Saturday morning killed ...
The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S.
President Donald Trump pledged to continue 'decimating' the Houthis if it does not stop its aggressive tactics targeting ...
The Iranian-backed Houthis aired footage via their al-Masirah satellite channel, showing the collapse of what they described as a two-story solar power shop.
Getty Images The US military had shot down several ... officials discussed plans for a forthcoming military strike against the Houthis in a group chat on the encrypted messaging service Signal ...
The sanctions target several individuals based in Russia accused of assisting Houthi official Sa’id al-Jamal, who has been ...
New strikes come as US releases video of one bombing The ... Many of the strikes haven't been fully acknowledged by the Houthis — or the U.S. military — while the rebels also tightly control ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results